posted this on September 12, 2010 22:37
After installing aTV Flash, the flash drive is no longer usable.
Reformat the flash drive as described below.
1. On a Mac navigate to Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility
2. Select the USB flash drive from the list on the left.
3. Click the 'Erase' tab in the main section of the application.
4. (Optional) Click the 'Security Options' button, and select 'Zero Out Data'.
5. Click the 'Erase' button.
1. Download the formatting tool located here.
2. Install the program onto your PC.
3. Run the program, and select the flash drive you wish to format. (Note: leave the 'Quick format' option unchecked)
Support Ticket System by Zendesk