Use Sapphire to organize and play your media.
All imported movies will be listed here.
All imported tv shows will be listed here.
Collections List (red gem)
All available media sources will be listed here.
Import All Data
Imports metadata and cover art for all compatible media files Sapphire can find in the listed collections.
Populate File Data - This tool is used to perform a search of your directory to gather meta data info.
Fetch TV Show Data - This tool is used to get episode information and episode cover art from TVRage.com.
Fetch Movie Data - This tool is used to get mvoie information and posters from IMDB.com.
Hide Collections - Lets the user choose which collections to hide on the main menu.
Don't Import Collections - Lets the user choose which collections to skip with the import tools.
Skip "Favorite Shows Filter" - Removes the Favorite Shows browser from the predicate toggle.
Skip "Unwatched Shows Filter" - Removes the Unwatched Shows browser from the predicate toggle.
Hide Show Spoilers - Removes the movie plot / episode summary from the media preview.
Hide Audio Info - Removes the audio information from the media preview.
Hide Video Info - Removes the video information from the media preview.
Hide "UI Quit" - Removes the UI reset option from the main menu.
Enable AC3 Passthrough - Turns on AC3 passthrough for files that have AC3 data.
Disable Anonymous Reporting - Turns off the anonymous filename reporting (used for debugging and developing future Sapphire features)
Sapphire uses different gem icons to identify files. Here is a short description on what each color signifies:
- Blue Gems - Mark Unwatched files.
- Yellow Gems - Mark Favorite files that have already been watched.
- Red Gems - Mark files that have already been watched and are not favorites.
- Blue Gems - Mark directories containing any unwatched files.
- Yellow Gems - Mark directories with favorite files and no unwatched files.
- Red Gems - Mark directories that contain files that have been watched and are not favorites.
Sapphire now supports ATVFiles's cover art naming convention.
- Directories will use an image with the name cover.ext
- Files will use an image with the name <FileName>.ext
Sapphire will also attempt to download cover art (for files only) automatically from TVRage.com. Any cover art that the fetch tool finds will be placed in the directory below:
To get better results fetching show information from TVRage.com Sapphire will support three typical naming schemes.
For further details see: Sapphire File Naming Conventions