iCloud can be used to keep library details like lists, watched history, and ratings in sync between multiple devices.
- Logged into the same iCloud ID on all devices
- iCloud Drive enabled on all devices (details here)
- iCloud Sync enabled in Infuse > Settings > Sync
- Some free iCloud storage (details here)
It's possible to login using separate IDs for iCloud and the App Store. To use iCloud Sync you will need to use the same ID for iCloud on all devices. The App Store IDs can be different, if needed.
On Apple TV, it's possible to have multiple user profiles set up with different Apple IDs. To use iCloud Sync, you will need to ensure the Default User is using the correct iCloud ID.
What is Synced
Free + Pro
- Saved networks shares (address, username, password, etc...)
- Saved Favorites
- Saved homescreen layouts (Lists & Favorites)
- General settings (iOS backups only)
- Direct URLs added via ‘Add Files’ on iOS/macOS
- Textual metadata
- Manual metadata corrections (corrections for mismatched titles)
- File specific playback settings (selected audio/subtitle track, zoom setting, etc...)
- Downloaded subtitles
- Artwork (coming soon)
- Up Next list (in-progress and recently added items)
- Watched history
- Playback position for in-progress items
Removing iCloud Data
Follow the steps below to remove the data synced to iCloud.
- On iOS, navigate to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage
- Scroll down and locate the entry for Infuse
- Tap it to reveal the option to Delete Data