Flash video is not currently supported in Couch Surfer Pro. The process described below can be used to enable Adobe Flash video in Firefox.
Adobe Flash can be enabled on the AppleTV to view Internet video from sites like Hulu, CBS, and ABC.com. Enabling Flash requires a 'CoreAudioKit.framework' folder from Mac OSX Tiger. Due to licensing restrictions this framework is not included within aTV Flash.
The CoreAudioKit.framework folder can be located on a system running Mac OSX Tiger (Intel) or from the Mac OSX 10.4.10 Tiger (Intel) restore discs. Unfortunately newer versions from Leopard or Snow Leopard will not be compatible with the AppleTV.
1. If using an Intel Mac running Tiger copy the CoreAudioKit.framework folder located in: /System/Library/Frameworks/
2. If using Intel Tiger restore discs you can use a software program called Pacifist to extract the required file. The CoreAudioKit.framework folder will be located in: /System/Library/Frameworks/
Install Adobe Flash & CoreAudioKit on AppleTV
1. Using Cyberduck or WinSCP transfer the CoreAudioKit.framework folder via FTP to the Documents folder on the AppleTV.
2. On the AppleTV navigate to Maintenance --> Install Extras and select Adobe Flash
3. Restart the AppleTV and Adobe Flash videos can now be viewed in Firefox.