1. Download the most current version of MiRow using the link found under the 'Downloads' tab in your account.
2. Double-click the DMG file to mount the disk - You will be present with the MiRow installation window shown below.
3. After launching the installer you will be presented with a welcome scree. Click continue to proceed with the installation.
4. After agreeing to the MiRow license you will have the option to choose a standard or custom install. All plugins will be selected when performing a standard install. Choose custom install if you want to specify which options to install.
5. You'll be notified after the installation is complete.
After installation is complete you may be presented with a window like the one shown below. If Perian appears as "not installed" simply click the "Install Perian" button to install it.