This quick-start is the fastest way to set up and start using Infuse on your device(s). Additional info can be found in the linked guides as well.
- Download Infuse from the App Store
- When first opening Infuse, you will be prompted to add videos.
- The most common way to use Infuse is to add a streaming connection. This allows you to stream content stored on a Mac, PC, NAS, content from a cloud service (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc...), or content stored in a media server (Plex, Emby, Jellyfin).
- If you have an iOS device, you can also transfer videos to store them locally.
- Once you have some videos linked (or transferred) Infuse will work to organize your videos in the library, and download the relevant metadata and artwork. Most popular file naming styles are supported, but you may want to view the list list of recommended naming styles to ensure you get the best results.
- Once the organization process is done, you're ready to play some videos!