Right now, it’s not possible to gift a subscription for App Store apps, but you can give out an Apple credit to help friends and family buy it.
When you send an Apple credit, the recipient can use it to pay for items from the App Store. To do this, follow these steps on your iOS device.
- Open the App Store app
- Tap your photo or the sign in button at the top of the screen (you'll be prompted to sign in, if you're not already).
- Tap ‘Send Gift Card by Email’
- Enter the recipient’s email address. Add a personalized message, if you like.
- Tap the amount that you want to gift, or tap Other to enter a different amount
- By default, the gift is sent immediately after you buy it. If you want to schedule the gift to be sent later, tap Today, then set the date you want the gift to be sent.
- Tap Next
- Select a theme for your gift, then tap Next
- Tap Buy, then tap Buy Now to confirm
More info can be found in this guide
Once the receiver has received your gift, they can use it to subscribe to Infuse Pro. Easy peasy!